Accessing and Aligning with Senior Executives Papers
- Filling the Pipeline with C level Prospects Selling Brief
- Difficulty Selling Software to Sr. Execs, and What Can a VP of Sales Do
- A Repeatable Process to Sell Top Down (REVENUE™ Method)
- Top down selling Why its Ineffective and What to do About It
Prospecting & Selling into to the Enterprise Papers
- Does Your Technology Sales Compensation Support Your CEO's Strategies
- How VP's of Sales Can Boost Prospecting
- Best Practices Selling to Sr. Executives
- Creating Urgency in your Deal
- How to Sell without Sounding Like a Vendor
- Teach your Salespeople to Prospect with the Buyer in Mind
- The Value in Building Value
- Connect with Prospects using a Systematic Process
Sales 2.0 Articles - articles posted on
- How to Sell without Actually Sounding Like a Salesperson
Selling Online Advertising - articles posted on
- AD Sales People Wake Up!
- Three Principals for Phone Prospecting
- Sign the I/O!
Account Management and Optimization Paper
- Account Management: Art of the XSell - Up Sell
Notable Articles and Quotations with Ed Golod
- CIO Digest: Proactive Compliance with Symantec
- Pipeline Deals - People Do Business With People They Like.
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Journal - Ease the M&A Process.
- SC Magazine for IT Security Professionals.
- Pressxox.co.uk -
SealedMedia Express Enables Global Orgs. to Secure
Communications and Documents related to Mergers & Acquisitions.
- TechNews World - The IT Security Paradox.
- TechTrends Information Sources: Safeguarding Your Inbox.
Acrobat Reader is required to view
PDF documents, click to install:
Business Case Guide helps sales establish business value in vendor's proposal's; neutrally, and use it access Sr. executives without any a financial experience.
Marty J. Schmidt, Solutio Matrix
Getting Your Budget Approved illustrates how "soft benefits" can be quantified ($). Stepwise, it helps measure intangible benefits and uses customer satisfaction as a practical example.
Johanner Ritter & Frank Rottgers, Solution Matrix
...80 years of research (46,000 reps) shows "drive" is the most critical trait for sales success...
Richard Abraham, author